October 26, 2020 •
Trachte Building Systems, Inc. a leading manufacturer of steel building products, has an immediate need for Shipping and Receiving operators on 3rd shift.
Hours: Sunday through Thursday, 11:00pm – 7:00am.
Pay: $21.00 per hour, including shift differential.
Our Shipping and Receiving operators perform a variety of work assignments including the following:
• Operate cranes and forklifts to load and unload material to/from trucks and other material handling activities such as picking and packing product for shipment.
• Read and interpret picking tickets and general shipping documents.
• Pulling, staging, and shipping of building orders consisting of building hardware, door hardware, trim, and structural components.
• Staging and shipping of LTL orders.
• Pulling and shipping small package shipments (FedEx and UPS).
• Receiving material into the ERP system.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Qualified candidates will have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent. Minimum experience of one to three years prior Shipping and Receiving experience is preferred. Must be able to operate a forklift and be able to lift up to 70 pounds. Prior computer experience in warehousing software is desired.
Trachte Building Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer