March 2, 2016 •
Trachte Building Systems, Inc., a leading manufacturer of steel building products, has an immediate need for 2nd Shift Shipping and Receiving Operators.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 3:00pm-11:00pm.
Pay: $20.75 per hour, including shift differential.
Our Shipping and Receiving operators perform a variety of work assignments including the following:
• Operate cranes and forklifts to load and unload material to/from trucks and other material handling activities such as picking and packing product for shipment.
• Read and interpret picking tickets and general shipping documents.
• Pulling, staging, and shipping of building orders consisting of building hardware, door hardware, trim, and structural components.
• Staging and shipping of LTL orders.
• Pulling and shipping small package shipments (FedEx and UPS).
• Receiving material into the ERP system.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Minimum experience of one to three years prior Shipping and Receiving experience is preferred. Must be able to operate a forklift and be able to lift up to 70 pounds. Prior computer experience in warehousing software is desired.
Trachte Building Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.