Our free seminars don't just introduce you to the self storage industry. They prepare you to become a part of it with practical advice, industry trends, and the most up-to-date information.
Learn how to determine your market's potential. Talk about budgets and building materials. Every convenient, info-packed Trachte seminar is a unique opportunity for you to gain real insights from the people who know self storage best. All without ever hearing a single, solitary sales pitch.
|9:00 AM||Welcome | Self Storage Overview | Self Storage Demand|
|10:45 AM||Determining Feasibility | Finding Land |
Laying Out a Site | Navigating the Building Permit Process
|1:00 PM||Understanding Construction | Managing a Facility |
Maintaining Security | Marketing
What You'll Learn
Uncover the building blocks of a successful self-storage business.
• Identify demographics and learn what drives demand
• Measure your local market and the competition
• Locate and plot the perfect self-storage site
• Learn about the building process
• Find out how to navigate permits and zoning boards
• Project your profits, costs and long-term cash flow
• Explore construction options and unit optimization
• Discuss maintenance, security and staffing needs
• Discover common pitfalls and learn how to avoid them
Who Should Attend
• Entrepreneurs searching for a solid real estate investment
• Couples who want to start a business where they can work together
• Families seeking a more dynamic retirement plan
• Business owners looking to build a reliable second income
• Self-storage owners ready to fine-tune their expansion project
Meet the Speakers
Director of Marketing and Product Development
Twenty-three years in self storage. Jamie has crisscrossed the United States and Canada helping people plan, develop, build, and profit from self storage. Drawing from his own experiences as a former self-storage business owner, Jamie has led more than 200 interesting, educational Trachte seminars since 1988.
Trachte Regional/Assistant Sales Manager
Mike helps entrepreneurs build and run successful self-storage facilities every day throughout North America. An active member of the New York and New Jersey Self-Storage Associations, Mike uses his extensive knowledge of the concrete construction industry to bring a unique perspective to his seminars.
Dates & Locations
Success starts when you sign up!
Hilton Garden Inn Indy Northeast
Hilton Garden Inn Arundel Mills
Hilton Garden Inn Smyrna
Seminar will be held at Trachte headquarters and includes a plant tour. Lodging available at the Quality Inn about a block away. Ask hotel for Trachte rate when making reservation.
Hilton Garden Inn Harrisburg East
3943 TecPort Drive
Harrisburg, PA 17111
Accommodations: (717) 635-7299
Hotel Info Register
Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eagan
1975 Rahncliff Court
Minneapolis (Eagan), MN 55122
Accommodations: (651) 686-4605
Hotel Info Register